Software Engineer Details
At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
MS3 is looking for a Software Engineer.
Location: 308A Fairfax Boulevard, Ranson, West Virginia 25438.
If interested in the position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & please clearly state that you are applying for the Software Engineer position.
Experience & Education
- 1+ years Software Engineer experience.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology/ Engineering.
- Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM Middleware layers using tools like MuleSoft ESB, J2EE concepts.
- Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Work closely with functional leads/project managers to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Perform current state analysis, define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design and prototype systems. Test and define support procedures and implementation.
- Document design specifications, troubleshooting and testing.
- Consult with Engineering staff and team members to develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system under supervision.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures.
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues.
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements and better user experiences.
- Interact well with other team leaders such as Architects, Quality Assurance, Analysts, and Release Managers as a Lead Member of the Development Team to accomplish the business goal.
- Configure development operations with project which includes code setup, automated builds, deployments.
- Consult with the client and/or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues, such as software system design and maintenance.
- Formulate conceptual architecture and design documents.
- Advise the Client on installation, performance and maintenance of software systems.
- Full time position/ 40 hours a week/$80,517 per year.
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com